How to Develop a Psychiatric Formulation and Management Plan – Principles of Psychiatric Practice
This short video by Dr Sanil Rege focuses on three important things for good psychiatric practice
- The diagnostic hierarchy
- Bio-psycho-socio-cultural-diet-lifestyle elements
- The Six domain management plan
We have developed the Formulation and management masterclass teaching you how to develop a psychiatric formulation and management plan.
Despite being a core component of a psychiatrist’s operational activity, the techniques to develop a psychiatric formulation and management plan along with presentation skills remain absent in mainstream textbooks.
The Masterclass provides an effective and simple structure to develop a formulation and strategic management plan for your patient.
With lecture videos and real-life case presentations (pdf files), the course has been developed from years of clinical practice.
Over 10 real-life case formulations are covered. Whether you are preparing for exams or want to enhance your clinical practice, this is one course you want to make sure to have under your belt.
Excellent course, very well structured, relevant to exam needs, provokes you to really modify and change your approach and attitude towards exams in specific and clinical practice in general.
Ideally suited for
- Observed Clinical Activity and OSCE Exams – RANZCP
- Clinical Skills Verification Exam – American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- Clinical Formulation and Management Exam – College of Psychiatrists (Ireland)
- Trainees and Consultants looking to develop Psychiatric presentation and letter writing skills.